Ice Cream Scoop & Stack Wins Design Plus Award
Cuisipro s Ice Cream Scoop & Stack Receives The Design Plus 2009 Award
Markham, Ontario, Canada. February, 2009 The Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop & Stack has garnered the prestigious 2009 Design Plus Design Award at the Ambiente international consumer good trade fair in Frankfurt. The award is for product design that is both exemplary and trend setting. This new ice cream scoop stacks ice cream scoops on the cone creating a compact, cylinder shape that doesn t roll. The scoop cuts through even the hardest ice cream. To use, the scoop is placed on top of the ice cream and the plunger like handle is firmly pressed into the ice cream until the steel cylinder is full. The scoop is pulled out and it is ready. The ice cream is released by pressing the button on the top of the handle. Cylinder shaped blocks of ice cream can be stacked on a cone, decorated in a waffle cup or stacked with cookies to make ice cream sandwiches. Like all ice cream scoops, this scoop releases ice cream best if it is run under warm water before scooping. The Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop and Stack disassembles easily for cleaning and is top-shelf dishwasher safe.
Cuisipro, a division of Browne & Company, is passionate about bringing the latest in innovation and design directly to consumers. According to Neal Ho, -VP of Cuisipro, The key to Cuisipro s success is understanding that a great product is more than just a good design it must be functional. With more then 250 products in their exclusive collection, Cuisipro offers something for every cook novice to professional.
Cuisipro firmly stands behind its product with a 25-year warranty. Cuisipro products are available in fine kitchenware stores worldwide. For additional information, please visit www.cuisipro.com.
- Place ice cream between two cookies and roll edges in sprinkles, or chocolate chips, to make a playful ice cream sandwich.
- Place ice cream cylinder scoop on a cone. Turn cone upside down onto a plate.
- Decorate the ice cream and cone to resemble a clown face with a hat.
- For an upscale presentation, plate fresh fruit with different flavors of ice cream, or sorbet, and decorate with fresh mint leaves and berries.
- Cut the tops off of cup cakes and place ice cream on cupcake base. Replace top of cupcake over ice cream and dust with cocoa or icing sugar.
Cuisipro. Tools for Cooks. Quality that endures, value that surprises and innovations that challenge expectations.